50cl GO! Filters
A 3-in-1 water filter that removes 99.99 percent of bacteria, viruses, protozoa, oocysts, heavy metals, and other water impurities. Originally developed for NASA space programs, 50cl Go! Filters are a combination of nano alumina, 33 percent carbon, and various other components. The filter utilizes a charged membrane of pore size of 2 microns to remove water contaminants.
The uniquely built water filter medium develops hydrostatic charge to attract and remove negatively charged impurities, providing you with a reliable supply of clean, healthy water.
- Replacement filter for Go! 50cl bottles
- Tested to remove 99.99 percent of water impurities
- Effective for potable water and non-salted water from other sources
- Includes a timer to indicate filter life
- Filters 130 litres of water, lasts for about two months
- Activation requires submersion in water
- Deactivates when dry
- Available in six different colours – red, pink, white, blue, green, and black.
How to Use?
The 3-in-1 Go! 50cl filter efficiently removes 99.99 percent of all bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, etc., to offer you safe, healthy water. The filter lasts for 2 months or treats 130 litres of water, and includes a timer that indicates the filter life.
The 50cl Go! Filter only functions when damp. On first time use, fill up the bottle and invert it to keep the filter submerged in water for 20 minutes. Once activated, the filter provides you a consistent supply of pure water.
A silicon technology is used to offer added protection against leakages. Screw the filter tightly on the lid to provide a seal between the lid and the filter. Repeat the same procedure when capping the bottle to prevent water leakage.